ABOUT THE DOILY.
- The pattern has 18 rounds.
- The finished doily measures approx. 7”.
- Materials needed: cotton thread size 10, hook 1.50 or 1.75 mm. But you may use the materials you prefer.
- Level - intermediate.
- The pattern includes written instructions (US terms used) with detail explanations of all special stitches and colored chart of all doily.
- In this pattern I used such special stitches as clusters, splits, popcorns, bp- and fp- stitches and picots.
- The diameter of the inside part of the doily can be increased or decreased by adding or removing rounds according to the principle used in this design.
English translation was provided by the author of the pattern (Irina Maleeva).
Thank you to the tester of English version of this pattern: Linda Keene O’Brien.